A Full Body Approach to Skin Care
Your skin and face glow when your whole body is happy and healthy.
A cosmetic acupuncture treatment is a full acupuncture treatment which addresses your whole body’s needs while simultaneously crafting a protocol specific for your face.
What can Cosmetic Acupuncture do for you?
- Improve Muscle Tone
- Increase Natural collagen production + build elastin
- Fill out wrinkles
- Diminish laugh lines and crows feet
- Reduce sagging skin
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Increase glow and radiance of the skin
- Makes skin more supple and elastic
- Stimulate blood + lymphatic flow
- Decrease stress and improve immunity
Why go Natural with Cosmetic Acupuncture?
- Not surgery; no invasive cuts!
- Less costly; safe & virtually painless
- No Chemicals
- No down time
- Non-injection Botox Alternative
- Radiance in your face because you are being treated from the inside out.
How does Cosmetic Acupuncture work?
- A wrinkle in the skin is formed by the furrowing of collagen. Very thin, sterile needles are inserted at the site of the furrow to lift and fill in the area to encourage the body to produce natural collagen thus smoothing the area.
- Sagging skin can be counteracted by increasing and lifting the qi (energy), bringing oxygen saturated blood and nutrients into the area.
- Chinese herbal teas and masks help regenerate skin and increase tone.
How Many Treatments will I need?
- A typical facial rejuvenation course of treatment generally consists of 10 - 12 treatments.
- The effects become most noticeable and lasting on or about the seventh session.
- Each person responds differently, depending on his or her condition and lifestyle prior to treatment.
- Following the initial course of treatment, maintenance sessions can prolong the results for five to ten years.